The EMARO+ Consortium supports high-quality students having excellent academic results from around the world (non European and European) to join EMARO+ Master course.
The EMARO+ consortium offers the following two types of non cumulative scholarships for applications sent before 23rd January 2017: Erasmus Mundus Scholarships and Consrotium scholarships
Definition Partner country and Programme country:
- Partner country (category A) students are not from Programme countries (see below) and who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
- Programme country (category B) students are from the European Union states and related countries : Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom + former Yugoslavia Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey. Partner country students who had a stay for more than 12 months over the last five years in these countries are considered as Programme country (category B).
For more information on Partner and Programme countries cf. the Erasmus+ Programme Guide, especially pages 24-25.
Eramus Mundus Scholarships are given to:
- Partner countries students who are ranked among the top 12
- Programme countries students ranked in the top 2
|Yearly Allocated grants/Country||Partner country (A)||Programme country (B)|
|Participation costs (tuition fees)||9000€||4500€|
|Living Alllowance||12*1000€||12*1000€ (2)|
(1): Distance from Partner country resident to the EMJMD coordinating HEI (Ecole Centrale de Nantes)
(2): This amount will not be allocated if the student carries out a mobility in his country of residence.
For more information on eligibility and scholarships cf. the Erasmus+ Programme Guide, especially pages 101-102.
Consortium Scholarships (if not selected for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship):
- CS top 10: 7000 €/year for Partner countries students who are ranked, among the remaining candidates, in the top 10 Partner countries students (category A students).
- CS top 20: 3000 €/year for Partner countries students ranked, among the remaining candidates, in the top 20 Partner countries students (category A students.)
- CS top 6: 2500 €/year for Programme countries students who are ranked, among the remaining candidates, in the top 6 Programme countries students (category B students).
- CS top 12: 1000 €/year for Programme countries students ranked, among the remaining candidates, in the top 12 Programme countries students (category B students).
Consortium scholarships are given under the form of a reduction of tuition fees.