Advanced Robotics

Visa for selected students

Depending on your nationality, a "student long term visa" may be needed to enter the country of the first year institution. If your second institution is University of Genoa you will have to obtain, from the Italian Embassy of your home country, the document called “Dichiarazione di Valore” of your diplomas. Note that the visa for the second year country can be obtained either from the country of your first institution or from your home country.