1. Who can apply for the Programme?
Students from all countries can apply for the emaro programme if they fulfil the academic and language requirements.
2. Are there tuition fees for students who participate in the EMARO+ Programme?
Yes. You can check the amount of fees by clicking here.
3. Can I spend the whole programme at one university or do I have to go to another university ?
Students must stay the first year in one institution and the second year in another institution. They will obtain the two masters degrees of these institutions. This mobility within the programme is mandatory.
4. How is the mobility scheme (first and second institutions) assigned?
- The mobility preference of the students with scholarships (Erasmus Mundus or consortium) will be taken into account but we cannot guarantee their first choice.
- Students without scholarship will normally obtain their first choice, subject to the curriculum being open in the chosen institution, in the case of the first year.