English language certificate
1. English language Certificate : countries with NO NEED for it:
In case of English speaking academic programmes, you are eligible without producing an English Test Certificate. That said, submitting a certificate can add value to your application and improve your ranking during the selection. The Countries listed below are exonerated from submitting language certificate. They are: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, English-speaking Canada, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, Republic of Ireland, Jamaica, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritius, Micronesia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, United States of America, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
2. English Certificate: How can I submit my score?
All documents are to be submitted on-line, in the application: upload the pdf (as indicated in the on-line application) and enter the score obtained in the relevant page.
If you are selected, you will be asked to send the original English Test Certificate.
3. English certificate: Minimum Scores?
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEFL: paper based: 550, computer based: 220, Internet based: 80)
- Cambridge English Test: B
- TOEIC: 800
4. TOEFL Institutional: Can I submit the institutional English Certificate?
5. For standardized test reporting (TOEFL, GRE), what is your school code ?
- The TOEFL school code for the “Ecole Centrale de Nantes” is 5722 Department graduate school
- The GRE code attributed to the “Ecole Centrale de Nantes” is 2699
We provide the code for submitting a GRE test. Applicants who have a GRE test result can optionally submit it. But the GRE cannot replace the English Language Test Certificate.