1. Required Documents
The required documents for on-line application are given in section: Application procedure
2. Do I need to send the original documents?
No, if the applicant is selected he must bring the originals with him for registration in the consortium institutions.
3. I do not have a passport yet. How can I complete my application ?
You will be required to get a passport later. However, for the application, you can upload a citizenship-identifying identity card. In order to be considered for the consortium scholarship, we absolutely need a copy of a document certifying your country of citizenship. With no passport, put another document that fulfils this purpose in its place.
4. I am going to graduate after the deadline. Can I apply ?
You can apply if you expect to graduate before July 31 for non european students (or 31 September for European students). You must submit some official confirmation letter of your university. A simple letter stating an expected graduation date is what we require. It should have department letterhead and/or an official university seal and signature. All the missing documents have to be handed in as soon as they are ready. Final admission is subject to graduation. Failing to graduate cancels your admission.
5. Enrolled in another Master Course: I am already enrolled in another Master Programme, Can I apply for EMARO+?
6. Can I apply either by mail or on-line?
An application submitted only by mail will not be considered at all. We need the documents to be online, because we have four institutions involved in the selection committee.