Students from all countries can apply for the emaro programme if they fulfil the academic and language requirements.
2. Is there tuition fees for students who participate in the EMARO Programme?
Yes, one may view the current fees by clicking here.
3. Can I spend the whole programme at one university or do I have to go to another university ?
Students must stay the first year in one institution and the second year in another institution. He will obtain the two masters degrees of these institutions.
4. How the mobility scheme (first and second institutions) is assigned?
- The mobility preference of the students having consortium scholarships will be taken into account but we cannot guarantee their first choice.
- Students without consortium scholarship will normally obtain their first choice.